What's new

Nikon 500mm F4 AF-S version II (2) Excellent condition

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Attachments

  • $untitled_1.webp
    $untitled_1.webp
    248.7 KB · Views: 152
  • $untitled_2.webp
    $untitled_2.webp
    378.3 KB · Views: 167
  • $untitled_3.webp
    $untitled_3.webp
    384 KB · Views: 158
  • $untitled_4.webp
    $untitled_4.webp
    157.3 KB · Views: 146
  • $untitled_6.webp
    $untitled_6.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 143
  • $untitled_7.webp
    $untitled_7.webp
    251.6 KB · Views: 145
  • $untitled_8.webp
    $untitled_8.webp
    205.7 KB · Views: 152
  • $untitled_9.webp
    $untitled_9.webp
    173.4 KB · Views: 171
  • $untitled_10.webp
    $untitled_10.webp
    181.9 KB · Views: 135
  • $untitled_11.webp
    $untitled_11.webp
    117.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Trade for a 91 civic hatchback?????

Sigh..... I would need to trade you 5 of them though...




Bump for a sweet lens!
 
hehe, its funny how over a ton of steel is worth much less then some sand incased in magnesium.

but im only selling cause I find myself handholding a lot, I didn't know how much I would be before I bought the lens, not knowing if the weight and size would be an issue, its not really. so I want the VR version for stationary objects in low light, so I can decrease shutters speed. but the VR does weight another 1 lb
 
that sold quickly on ebay.... I guess taking the time to take decent photos really helps...
 
that sold quickly on ebay.... I guess taking the time to take decent photos really helps...

When one can literally see that the goods are mint it makes it much easier to enter them credit card numbers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom