What's new

Nikon 70-200 f 2.8 VR I - 1500$

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
60
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying to sell my 70-200 f 2.8. I have used it for a year but I am parting ways with it. The lens is in mint condition, front and rear caps, case, hoya hd filter and 3 lens hoods. I am asking 1500$ but I am somewhat flexible. Email me for pics - brianciancio@gmail.com
 
*bump*

$1500 with wiggle room - someone is about to get a great lens at a great price =)
 
good deal, there is a guy selling one locally on craigslist and wants $2000 firm, so deffently a deal.

i just bought a 24-70, cannot wait till it gets here. dont try to talk me in to his big brother LOL
 
I am trying to sell my 70-200 f 2.8. I have used it for a year but I am parting ways with it. The lens is in mint condition, front and rear caps, case, hoya hd filter and 3 lens hoods. I am asking 1500$ but I am somewhat flexible. Email me for pics - brianciancio@gmail.com

Are you the original owner? Why selling?
 
Yes I am original owner, not shooting sports anymore so Id rather have the $

The lens being sold for 2k is probably a VR II. Great lens no need for this anymore.

Email me directly brianciancio@gmail.com for immediate questions or pics. I live in CT if anyone wants to see it first.
 
bump
 
good deal, there is a guy selling one locally on craigslist and wants $2000 firm, so deffently a deal.

i just bought a 24-70, cannot wait till it gets here. dont try to talk me in to his big brother LOL

you're going to love it but you so want its big brutha' too!
 
its a great lens, who ever buys this will be very happy. the quality is amazing.
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump again
 
bump
 
Are you sure you want to get rid of it? I own both the 24-70 and the 70-200 and their my primary choices. The 70-200 is what id rather use for portraits so dont assume because its a zoom it can only be used to capture distant subjects.
 
yes i want to get rid of it, its a great lens but id rather have the $.

im bumping to refresh the listing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom