What's new

Nikon 70-300 VR and Sigma 50 1.4 for sale

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon 70-300 VR and Sigma 50 1.4 for sale - asking $350 each
Both in excellent condition, no scratches chips, etc.

I am selling most of my Nikon stuff as I transition to M43
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I have bad photos but I'm not sending it to Japan (altho I'm happy with an APO)
There you go, it looks amazingly like a Sigma 50 1.4

$50 70 sales-_0793365-Edit-Edit.webp
 
I guess I could've just asked of it was the newer or older version... Thanks for the photo, sorry if it was too much trouble
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
It wasn't any problem.
I had taken the picture quickly for ebay and it wasn't very informative.
As to new/old version, what are the distinguishing characteristics and I'll check it out.
 
The newer models have a glossy finish instead of the velvet like "soft-touch" stuff
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
Mine is the velvet-like soft-touch stuff.
There seems to be some meta-message here that I'm not getting.
Does that mean you don't want to consider the 'older model'?

I realize that this may kill any interest you had but if you had said just one sentence like:

"I am only interested in the newer model (distinguished by the glossy smooth surface on the barrel). If you post a picture of teh lens and connecting surface, I'd be happy to make an offer."

then this would have proceeded faster than a play by David Mamet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom