What's new

Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor Lens - $100

spiv

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Watertown, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF lens in order to upgrade some equipment. Excellent condition, no dings or drops, no scratches on lens. Well cared for.

Please do not try to negotiate a lower offer, $100 is my low point and a fair price for this lens.

I will upload pictures of my actual lens tonight.

Thanks!!
 
I am interested and I got dibs, I will be waiting for the pics tonight. THX
 
Last edited:
Do you think tonight it is the tonight you are talking about?
 
This lens is already sold. Sorry for the delays guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom