What's new

Nikon 70-300mm lens for sale!

Rocky89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Nikon 70-300 lens. I got it years ago, paid full price for it, I've tried selling it a few times, but now I am selling it for $100. It has no marks or scratches on it.


  • Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor SLR Camera Lens.
  • Accepts 62mm filters. Count on genuine Nikon optics for outstanding picture quality.
  • Compact and lightweight, this 4.3x autofocus zoom lens is ideal for candid shots, portraits, travel and sports photography.
Includes:
-Lens Cap
-Lens Hood
(Please Note: I do not have a lens bag or box to go with this lens)
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_20130714_221916.webp
    $IMG_20130714_221916.webp
    554.5 KB · Views: 156
  • $IMG_20130714_221759.webp
    $IMG_20130714_221759.webp
    325.2 KB · Views: 161
  • $IMG_20130714_221724.webp
    $IMG_20130714_221724.webp
    520.7 KB · Views: 188

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom