What's new

Nikon 85mm 1.8D w, box and caps

noquarter15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I want to sell my Nikon 85mm 1.8 D lens, it is in perfect condition. I just don't have use for it as i don't do portrait photography. the glass is clean no imperfections in any way, focuses fast.
I am askin $360 shipped and 3% paypal fee or gift option. feel free to send me offers as well.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101510974957410381130/Nikon85mm18D
 
Last edited:
Bump $370 shipped with paypal gift option. or amazon payments.
 
$360 shipped with paypal gift option. Final price drop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom