Nikon 85mm f1.4 G Lens

newhavennick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon 85mm f1.4 G Lens Bargin save on new price!

Only a 4 months old used 4 times, switching to mirror-less system so all Nikon kit for sale.

Comes with box soft case hood instructions etc.

I will include the Nikon NC filter which has been on since it was unboxed on day one.

£1050

$85.JPG
EU only sale

Last edited:
ouch, too bad you are out of the country. Whats the best USD shipped you would do to 15637 ?

I must be mad to sell this after having just bought it and having hardly used it but.......M240 to pay for

I must be mad to sell this after having just bought it and having hardly used it but.......M240 to pay for

Above?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Cannot believe this fantastic clean nearly new lens has not gone but its still here and is well worth the saving on new price here in UK

I wanted to buy it but you never responded

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Sorry did not understand, '
Whats the best USD shipped you would do to 15637 ?'

Still up for grabs, save on new and get Nikon NC filter inc

HE wants to know in USA dollars how much including shipping to his area code.

USA buyers should note:

Nikon USA Service will not work on non-US serial numbered Nikon gear, not even for paid repairs.
The few independent, Nikon authorized repair stations are the only other option for repairs here in the USA beyond Nikon USA Service.
But, Nikon drastically limits what parts Nikon will sell to those independent shops.

If you enter AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G here - Nikon Authorized Repair Stations
It will say:
Only Nikon is authorized to repair your Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G.

I'm still waiting on that answer of how much in US Dollars to ship here to the US of A ???

Most reactions

Back