Nikon 85mm f1.8D, 80-200 f2.8D ED, SB-600

trips222

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lenses are sold, and flash is in my flash FS thread.

These are backups, and I'm not a working photographer anymore so they can go. Both lenses at one time were primaries, and were replaced. I am in Baltimore City MD, 21214. I haven't sold (or bought) lenses for awhile, so I based these prices on eBay. You can make an offer and it won't hurt my feelings :) The attached images are from my phone, because I had about 5 minutes to get them before the kids got home! Please ask for better pictures if you need them. The two example images I can send you directly if you would like to examine. My eBay user name is Trips, eBay Feedback Profile for trips

Nikon 85mm F1.8 D AF.
Wonderful images that paid for itself. This was a go-to of mine before I started carrying the F1.4 for the extra light. The close up image of my dog is from this lens a few days ago when I was testing it for sale. Comes with original box, original shipping foam, caps, and metal hood. Asking $325/obo including CONUS shipping.

Nikon 80-200mm F2.8/D AF ED.
Bread and butter before VR came into my life. Only two known issues are that the M/A switch does not stay stuck, and in testing the other day I found it still moves if touched but both modes function properly. Google has some fixes as it appears to be somewhat common issue. Also, there is a crack in the distance focus window that feels like it is from the inside. Been there for years. I don't know what caused it, and the lens never had any issues in my use. Google has some fixes for it too. Comes with original shipping box and hard case. I haven't found the lens hood, but I'm still looking and will include it if I find it. The running image of the dog attached is from this lens the other day when I was testing for sale. With the flaws, asking $425/obo including CONUS shipping.

Nikon SB-600.
Always a bridesmaid. Used very little as a backup. I should have all the original box and papers etc, but will need to go up in the attic to find it. Moved to Nikon Flash SB-800 SB-600 SB-28dx SD-8A SC-28 SC-17 Photography Forum

Attachments

• 85box.jpg
    85box.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 210
  • 85caps.jpg
    85caps.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
  • 85hood.jpg
    85hood.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
  • 85dog.jpg
    85dog.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 80200box.jpg
    80200box.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 190
  • 80200plastic.jpg
    80200plastic.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
  • 80200dogrun.jpg
    80200dogrun.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
The 85mm will autofocus on a D7100 and work without issue on a FF without being in crop mode, right?

I do not have a D7100 to test with but like 480sparky has commented, everything I can find says yes.

The 85mm will autofocus on a D7100 and work without issue on a FF without being in crop mode, right?
I have a 85mm/1.8 AF-D lens and it works and focuses perfectly fine on my d7000.

Yep.
All the D7x00 Nikon DSLRs have an auto focus motor and screw-drive system in the camera that is used to drive the AF mechanism in AF-D lenses.
If an AF-S lens is mounted on a D7x00, the AF motor in the lens is used.

Please let me know if you have any offers, if not these will go to auction. I have my eye on something :)

Both lenses have sold, and the flash is in my other thread. Please lock or delete!

Most reactions

Back