What's new

Nikon D200 <800 shots , 50mm 1.4D , 70-300mm , 18-70mm , 35-105mm

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rules:
1.Prices are all including shipping
2. pay via paypal gift or add 3%
3. If you feel a price isn't fair, please pm me and I will adjust accordingly :)
4. I have 61 positive feedback on fredmiranda under the same username!

1. Nikon D200. Absolute MINT condition. Less than 800 actuations. Yes 800 (less than a thousand). Also including a genuine nikon shutter release and an extra genuine battery. Comes with charger and the manual. I see these going for 525 shipped on here with 10-30K actuations. I will sell mine with all the extras and it being basically a brand new camera, for 534 shipped!

2. Nikon 50mm 1.4D. Absolute LNIB condition. comes with a uv filter and a polarizer. Price: 258 shipped.

3. Nikon 35-105mm Autofocus macro lens. This lens is VERY surprisingly sharp. I don't know how to price it as I haven't seen these on here before. I think 121 shipped. Would be a great lens for someone looking to get into macro but doesn't want to spend for a 100mm or a 60mm macro. This is sharp. Price: $121 **There are example pics taken with the lens below!!!!!**

4. Nikon 18-70mm 3.5-4.5G ED. In like new condition as well. Price: 160 shipped.

5. Tamron Nikon Mount 70-300mm 4-5.6 Di LD macro autofocus lens. This lens sells at BH for 165. Mine is in ABSOLUTE LNIB condition. Mine also includes a hood and a UV filter. I've owned the Nikon 70-300 as well and this is sharper, better built and has a macro mode! Including these extras I think $119 shipped sounds fair :)

If you want everything, I can do $1001 shipped! And throw in a nice DSLR bag that will hold everything and a 2GB CF card :)

Pictures:
D200:
d21.jpg

d22.jpg

d23.jpg

d24.jpg


50mm:
50mm1.jpg

50mm2.jpg

50mm3.jpg


18-70mm:
70mm1.jpg

70mm2.jpg

70mm3.jpg


70-300mm:
300mm1.jpg

300mm2.jpg

300mm3.jpg



35-105mm:
35mm1.jpg

35mm2.jpg

35mm3.jpg


example pics of the 35-105. Then a full crop. straight from camera (d200). This lens definitely surprised me and would be a great option as an affordable macro lens!
proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg
 
Are you willing to trade he 50mm 1.4 for my D70 body?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom