Nikon D2X SLR + Flash's/Lens Wide Angle AF-S Zoom Nikkor 17-35mm

Vinman2284

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! Glad to be here:) My name is Vincent,, totally new to TPF but im happy to be here. Ive had this baby for awhile and its time to let go of her, i want her to be in good hands. What could be better than posting it on a photo forum? It is with a deep heart i am selling my D2X Camera. I am in need of a new car and I am a student who doesn't have the money. My loss is your gain. . :/

For Sale:

Along with the Nikon D2X body, you will also receive in this bundle two flashes with their original caps an two lens to go with the camera.

Camera used to be owned by my uncle and has been taken care of, used mostly for outdoor shots this camera is in great condition. Zero scratches on the body.

I am not sure how many Actuations, but i know it is low, and i cannot check. This camera is still in its youth. And unfortunately my charger was broke so I am without one, you will be receiving two batteries with this purchase. (Nearest Nikon store is a bit far from where i live)

Sold as is, what comes with the camera.

•Nikon Zoom Super Wide Angle AF-S Zoom Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Autofocus Lens
(This is worth alot of money, an amazing wide angle lens)

•A 50mm 1:1.8 Lens (Used for general portraits an good for travel) [Has minor chip in lens]

•Two Flashes
Speedlight SB-800
Speedlight SB-28
Both in great condition fairly new.

•Quantum CKE Turbo Series Flash Cable

•Two batteries.

I love this camera like its my baby, but its time for me to give it to a new owner, i hope it finds a good home. Please only contact me with serious offers, this is a high end product an should be treated as such. These wide angle lens make this a real good bundle. Please text only (925-681-9641) as i only call real bidders, For the price i believe this is reasonable. As of today 9/4 it is $2050 minimum. But im sure we can negotiate. Text me, email me. Please give me prices guys, craigslists wasn't good enough for me an nor do i feel safe selling this professional equipment on there.

I look forward to your business. Price i desire is $2,500, if you can offer that today then its yours, TODAY. Give me an offer, good luck!

Cell Phone: 925-681-9641
Email: [email protected]

I desire local pickup but lets talk :)

My 1st Post~

-Vincent N

$IMG_0719.JPG$IMG_0717.JPG$IMG_0713.JPG$IMG_0707.JPG$IMG_0702.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck with sale but I highly doubt you will see near 3k. Not trying to sound like a jerk but you might want to check fair market value for a relatively accurate pricing so it sells faster. Perceived/personal value vs actual value can be a world of a difference.

If you want an accurate shutter count- post a pic that you took with the camera most recent.

Good luck with sale but I highly doubt you will see near 3k. Not trying to sound like a jerk but you might want to check fair market value for a relatively accurate pricing so it sells faster. Perceived/personal value vs actual value can be a world of a difference.

If you want an accurate shutter count- post a pic that you took with the camera most recent.

Yeah, the EXIF Data. Ill take one off of the flash card an see. Why didn't i think of that? Well i figured the 3k was a bit much but im willing to negotiate. Thanks for your reply though bro!

Most reactions

Back