Nikon D2XS $1200 OBO

lightsout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my back up camera for a year only 3500 accuations on it.. Comes with all the original accessories and boxes. Camera is mint was babied!
nikonD2XStouse.jpg

Last edited:
added photo, make me an offer:thumbup:

I was hoping you would be providing images that would accord me the opportunity to properly evaluate the camera's condition. Good luck with your sale.

Price drop $1000 takes it , need the money to buy some glass.

might be interested. willing to trade for a hasselblad 500c with lens hood and two backs, and strap?

Hi;

Interested. May I know your location? Ia am in Toronto.

Thanks

Nick

Got in contact with this guy about the body and a lens. He stated a paypal address to send money to with no name or anything. I asked for a name and address and phone number. He sent first name, address and phone. I just asked for his last name in email and called phone number. Number is out of service.

I'd be carefull on this one. All his posts are for sales items and doesn't make anything clear who he is. Not to mention prices are TO GOOD.

Got in contact with this guy about the body and a lens. He stated a paypal address to send money to with no name or anything. I asked for a name and address and phone number. He sent first name, address and phone. I just asked for his last name in email and called phone number. Number is out of service.

I'd be carefull on this one. All his posts are for sales items and doesn't make anything clear who he is. Not to mention prices are TO GOOD.

:raisedbrow:

Thanks for the heads up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back