What's new

Nikon D3 Body w/Charger & TWO batteries - Great condition

irishguy0224 said:
Hmm, i will not allow you to out bid me so easily.

Bottle of Jameson, Bottle of Stoli & the most solid hand shake of your life.

I'll see your whiskey and vodka, and raise you a bottle of Macallan 18 year AND a box of Moduro Negros from Havana.

Booyah.
 
Okay... I have to step up my offer.

How about two whole 40oz bottles of malt liquor that I will personally duck tape to each of your hands, and I will allow you to drink both of them during a screening of the limited edition directors cut of Pootie Tang.

Upon completion of a 40, I can replace it with a fresh one a re-duck tape it.
 
Yeah, I hate these kind of ads. Wish the forum would limit sales to members with 100 posts or more. ;)
 
It's probly stolen or "fell off a truck" and he's just spamming around various places to move it quickly.

or

He doesn't have it at all and is making a quick buck scamming folks.
 
Trever1t said:
Yeah, I hate these kind of ads. Wish the forum would limit sales to members with 100 posts or more. ;)

Or just restrict buying and selling to contributing members only.

Or use a seller/buyer rating system like FM.

Jokers like this seller don't help anybody.
 
o hey tyler said:
Okay... I have to step up my offer.

How about two whole 40oz bottles of malt liquor that I will personally duck tape to each of your hands, and I will allow you to drink both of them during a screening of the limited edition directors cut of Pootie Tang.

Upon completion of a 40, I can replace it with a fresh one a re-duck tape it.

Trump card.
 
30 lbs. of pulled pork, a 14 pound "full packer" brisket, some sides and a six pack of Red Stripe beer. Delivered.
 
I would love to buy a D3 I may be able to afford this one. I will trade one silver dollar and a previously viewed copy of dr. strange love.
 
I just checked his previous posts... He listed/sold the exact same thing last year on 11-22-11.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom