What's new

Nikon D300, D200, 28-70mm 2.8, 105mm 2.8 D Macro

cmadness

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Parker CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everything is gone, please remove.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
I apologize about that. I’ve been lurking here for some time. I know it’s not very classy for a first post in the for sale section but I picked up a D700 and I need to unload some gear that doesn’t get used as much.

It looks like a great forum and I’ll start being more social.

Thanks
Cory
 
ALL SOLD
 
Last edited:
Just back story, any incidents you've had with it. Any marks, problems a low-res picture won't show, etc.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom