What's new

Nikon D3100 with 2 lenses and a bunch of extras

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im selling two month old Nikon D3100 with the 18-55mm VR lens with hood and a 55-200mm VR lens with hood. The camera is in excellent condition, works like new and I have the original box, instructions, manuals, CDs, Nikon strap, battery charger, rechargeable battery, and everything else that came with it. Both lenses have there own UV filter and I also have 1 Circular Polarizer filter. Im also throwing in a bunch of extras including a 64" tripod, a lowepro and case logic camera bag, and a D3100 guide book I bought separately. I'm asking $900 for everything listed and will only sell as a bundle. Im in Warminster, PA and I'd prefer to deal locally and not have to ship. You can text me at 215-310-8377 if interested. My name is Mike. Thanks!
2011-10-24_16-08-11_540.jpg
2011-10-24_16-08-18_10.jpg
2011-10-24_16-08-30_805.jpg
2011-10-24_16-09-12_139.jpg
 
I'd also like to mention the only reason I'm selling this is because my new job requires I use a Canon therefore I'm upgrading to a T3i
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom