Nikon D3300

Thebigbarkhouski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys just bought a Nikon D3300, just wanted to know what people think of it out there

It's a great camera and will get you great IQ comparable to just about any APS-C out there!

Popular camera and wisely so

Indeed a good camera, good for novice and hobbyists.
Good little camera and very affordable but the main limiting factor is like every camera the user, the better you understand how to use it and the better the skills of the photographer the better the results will be.

Enjoy :)

I got a great 2 years out of it's predecessor, the d3200. I hear the d3300 is even better. Enjoy!

Good to hear! It's comming in the mail and will be here in 3 days I can't wait to try it out

Just got on of them myself....very nice camera, easy to get used to.

ken

A very good camera. Excellent price-point too. You can't really beat the price-to-performance.

Do take advantage of your "Fn" button. If you set up the camera correctly, you can modify your exposure triangle on the fly really easily with just the one selector wheel that you get (hold to Fn while using the wheel to modify one thing, ie. shutter speed, hold down a different button while using the wheel to modify another, say ISO, and then use the wheel without holding the button down to modify say aperture... or any combination of the aforementioned three things). I say this because some reviews will tell you that you have to go into the menu system to modify these things, and they will claim that slows the camera down, and that's not true: the D3300 is a very capable camera.

Its a fantastic camera! Very, very capable. I doesn't even have a OLPF! Wished my D610 didn't have it...hell, I wished I started out with a D3300 instead of a D60..talk about poor iso performance haha. D60 had pretty decent IQ though. Anyways, have fun with your new D3300!!

Most reactions

Back