Nikon D5000 For Sale

DCerezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Very gently used Nikon D5000 for sale. You get the battery, strap, charger, 4GB SD card, nikon 18-55 VR kit lens. I have the original box and paperwork. It was never registered so the warranty might still be good (don't hold me to that). VERY low shutter count. It was my wife's camera and she barely used it. The lens is in mint condition as well as the body. Give this camera a home. Asking $375. I also have the 55-200mm VR lens that is in mint condition as well. Asking $85. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Buyer pays +3% PayPal fee. Photos of the camera available upon request.

Last edited:
Very gently used Nikon D5000 for sale. You get the battery, strap, charger, 4GB SD card, nikon 18-55 VR kit lens. I have the original box and paperwork. It was never registered so the warranty might still be good (don't hold me to that). VERY low shutter count. It was my wife's camera and she barely used it. The lens is in mint condition as well as the body. Give this camera a home. Asking $400. I also have the 55-200mm VR lens that is in mint condition as well. Asking $120. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

+3% for PayPal fees. Free shipping.

Most reactions

Back