What's new

Nikon D5100 & Accessories

NE-KID

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Location
In A Box
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling a used in excellent condition Nikon D5100 16.2 mega pixel camera that comes with a carrying bag, 3 memory cards, av cables keep in mind there is no camera lens that comes with the camera also will include the CD & manual, USB data cable and battery charger also comes with the battery, pop out LCD screen, live view and video recording. If I had to guess this camera has less than 2,000 shutter pictures due to the fact I hardly ever used. I will take $400 cash via Paypal or USPS money order only to the lower 48 states. No trades.
​


- Jamie
​
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_5919.webp
    $DSC_5919.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 105
  • $DSC_5920.webp
    $DSC_5920.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 103
  • $DSC_5923.webp
    $DSC_5923.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 110

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom