What's new

Nikon D5100 w/ 18-55(box n manuals) 600$

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
60
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I'm looking to sell my D5100 with a 18-55 kit lens. You will also get the original box and manuals that came with it. I am only selling because its collecting dust. I can't put down my D7000 so I figured why keep this camera. It's a great camera with low shots. The battery and charger come with it. I'm posting on my phone will add pics later.
 
Here is the pic of the camera and the lens, I forgot I posted this sorry for the delay. Taken with an iphone 4s. If anyone has a D7000 body and would like to trade for this plus cash, let me know. I could be interested in that.
$photo.webp
 
Make an offer if you think $600 is too high.
 
I'm open to all offers?
 
bump
 
I am also including a lowe pro shoulder bag in good condition and a 8gb memory card
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom