What's new

Nikon D60 Body or Kit

Sherman Banks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
871
Reaction score
0
Location
Rain City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my recently purchased Nikon D60 (Feb 24 of this year). I'd like to only part with the body, but would sell the lens too if you need it. It has a four year product service plan through Best Buy that covers any wear and tear, replaces one battery, and accidental damage coverage. It is also transferable to the buyer. I paid 599 for the kit, 150 for the service plan and 50 in tax. The camera and lens are in great condition as I've only owned them for 2 months now, and I've babied them the whole time. Will come with the original box and everything that came in it. I will also handle the shipping charges if we agree upon a price. I am willing to take offers so if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom