Nikon D700

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D700 Comes with battery, charger, strap, body cap, screen protector. It has minor wear on the body. Fully functional. 34,000 actuations. You can find photo examples in my signature.

$1,800
Willing to trade it+cash for a D3.

543487_3861247288388_398827999_n.jpg

Last edited:
Might want to lower the price considering release of the 600. Possibly interested if the price comes down a little bit.

Price policing is against forum policy. If you'd like to negotiate with the seller, it's appropriate to use the private message system.

It is?
We've never said that users cannot negotiate in public or in private when dealing with other members. Though we always (through either method) encourage users to do so in a polite and respectful manner.

Price policing is against forum policy. If you'd like to negotiate with the seller, it's appropriate to use the private message system.

It is?
We've never said that users cannot negotiate in public or in private when dealing with other members. Though we always (through either method) encourage users to do so in a polite and respectful manner.

If I'm in the wrong, then I apologize. I was trying to be helpful. People (including Keith) have jumped all over my case before for making similar comments on other threads.

OP, good luck with your sale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back