Nikon D7000 Camera Body - New in box

_Torai_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
UPDATE: SOLD for $1,400 on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250744464443#ht_1183wt_1141
Ok so here's the deal. I made a pre-ordered Nikon D7000 camera body in early September this year (immediately after it is released) , and today the order was shipped. However, I already purchased a D300s (couldnt wait for the D7000) and I decided to keep the D300s instead, simply because the return period is over. So the D7000 is now up for sale.

It's 100% new in original box, with every accessories and the blank warranty paper, of course. I will upload some photos when the package arrived.

Update: After doing a search on ebay and amazon, I am asking $1,300 + Shipping ($1,272 was what I paid for it - retail price, plus tax). I will make $28 profit, not much but that way someone in the forum who might be really interested in this camera can get it. The market price of the D7000 is now a little bit higher than the retail price because of the high demand and so many good reviews of the D7000. You can't find one in stock on BH, Amazon or Adorama at this time. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for looking !!

FYI, this is KenRockwell's Review of the new Nikon D7000:

Ken Rockwell's Nikon D7000 Review
Here's couple of images for you who dont know.

D3S_2871-0600.jpg

back-0600.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You should be able to return it, you don't even have it yet.

X2. Nikon warranties only apply to the original owner and are non transferable. They do not come with a "blank warranty card". You use your original invoice from an authorized Nikon distributor for all warranty work.

Like Light said, return it. Do not open it to avoid any restocking fees- the most you should be out is the return postage. :thumbup:

p!nK

Well, the thing is that I will have to pay for the return shipping, plus insurance. I know there are people interested in this but they are all out of stock. I used to be one of them. Lol.

why would someone pay more from you than you paid for it.

just send it back.

why would someone pay more from you than you paid for it.

just send it back.

24 $, its not even a lapdance and a rum and coke.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back