Nikon D7000 great condition and nikon 50mm 1.8d lens.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
selling my great condition D7000, it was a referb unit that is in great shape and only had 250 clicks. now its probably around 5-6k. never dropped or saw rain, or any extreme conditions. comes with box, manuals, battery, charger, etc.

the camera was bought from ritz camera online, and it has a 1 year warrenty through them. i will include that paperwork and my receipt, the camera was bought jan, of 2012 so its got a while left. i never had one problem with the camera its great.

i also have a nikon 50mm 1.8d lens in great shape.

Asking $950 shipped for the camera and $1025 shipped for the camera and lens. right now i dont want to just sell the lens unless the camera buyer doesnt want the lens.

d7000_1.jpg

d7000_2.jpg

d7000_3.jpg

Last edited:
trade of a canon 60d+18-200 IS lens with all original accessories plus grip and unregistered warrantee card?? Let me know!!

no thanks. on the canon, i already have a bunch of nikon stuff, and a d800

I could be wrong, but don't believe the Ritz " Includes a One-Year Expanded Service Warranty! " is transferable. You will need to check that.

That is not the same as the EXTENDED warranty they sell, for $150+, and at that price, the extended warranty is also likely not transferable.

Last edited:
oh ok sorry, i will include the reciept also, so i mean maybe you could work it out or not. oh well.

anyways. i will do $915 shipped on camera, or $975 shipped camera and lens.

also i can include a 1.2x magnify eyepiece by tempa, and a nikon wireless ir shutter release remote

I realize you have the D800 also, but why have you decided to sell the D7000? I recently became cameraless, and am trying to gather information to help me determine where to go from here. Thanks!

PS: to Tovi: Could I ask you the same question? Why are you giving up your Canon 60D? Thank you, too!

Last edited:
i just dont do it professionally so i dont need a backup right now. the d7000 is great. only reason im selling is cause i bought something else and need money to pay for that...

sorry, dont need anything right now. im just interested in money :)

pictures added.

willing to separate the lens?? only if it's AF-S

Most reactions

Back