What's new

Nikon D7000-Less than 30 days old.

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to upgrade even further from the D7000. My loss is your gain. This D7000 is completely mint. Amazing picture quality at low light for being a crop sensor. Here are some decent cell phone pictures. PM me or email me at eric-holmes(at)hotmail(dot)com for quickest response.

All boxes, cables, straps, books will be included.

Body only.

$975 paypal, net to me, gift or product. I'll cover the shipping costs.

photo-1.jpg


photo1.jpg


photo3.jpg


photo2.jpg
 
TickTickTickTickTick
 
480sparky said:
It's a clock ticking........

Yep, I'm looking for this to go quick.

Great Deal!
 
Sold. Thanks guys!
 
:( I'm looking at one of these but no way I can afford $1800 that's how much they are at the camera shop in town so shattered :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom