Nikon D7100 + Tamron 16-300 + many extras

Timppa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

SELLING IN FINLAND (or I can ship it, costs for buyer)

FOR SALE:
NIKON D7100
TAMRON 16-300
UV-FILTER 67mm
CIRCULAR-POL FILTER 67mm (B+W)
ND1000 FILTER 77mm (ICE)
67mm to 77mm THREAD FILTER
WIRELESS CONTROL Hähnel Giga T Pro II
BGRIP gear
EXTRA BATTERY
CASE LOGIC SLING BAG
MINI TRIPOD
Fujica ST605 + Fujinon 55mm 2.2 + flash + case

(Alot) MORE INFO:
I would like to sell my lovely Nikon D7100 and Tamron 16-300.
This set of mine has been traveling around the world with me and I loved it.
I have tons of pictures on my flickr page, Most pictures taken with this set I am selling. (Timothy D.)
And if you want pictures of the camera and stuff itself, I am happy to send them to you.
The reason I am selling is because I have bought a D7500 camera now and am upgrading my set.

First off all, I would like to sell everything in a package deal, easier for me and more beneficial for the buyer (lower price).
I find the kit I am selling great for people who want to take the next step in photography.

So, FOR SALE:

NIKON D7100:
The camera still takes great pictures, but like said, it has been places!
Overall the camera is in good condition, I always took great care of it, but It is not perfect.
I have taken over 83.000 pictures in about 5+ years time, and Nikon claims this camera takes up to 150.000: So it still has a long way to go!
The Eye-cup: It is a bit broken, it still fits and protects, but it slides of easy, I personally do not use it anyway.
On the bottom of the camera there is a slot for the battery grip, unfortunate the seal is missing. It has been, for 5 years... Camera still works like a charm and I am positive a battery grip would still work fine.
also on the bottom, next to the battery there is a little rubber piece that fell out (my fault, I tend to pull it), but I still have it and with a bit of patience, I am sure you can fit it right back where it belongs!

TAMRON 16-300:
aaah, my trusty lens, I feel a bit sad letting it go: The range is great, from landscape to birds and wildlife and the macro is decent too!
One thing, The rubber for the zoom came loose and I fixed it with double sides tape... It works like a charm and is only slightly visible!
glass in perfect condition.

UV-FILTER 67mm
CIRCULAR-POL FILTER 67mm (B+W)
ND1000 FILTER 77mm (ICE)
67mm to 77mm THREAD FILTER

WIRELESS CONTROL:
Hähnel Giga T Pro II Interval Timer and Wireless Remote Control (works, but needs new battery in the receiver)

BGRIP:
This grip makes it easier to hold the camera, attach it to yourself or connect it to a tripod!
The following pieces are included:
The BH Camera Holster | b-grip
TA tripod adaptor | b-grip
QRP | b-grip
The HS hand strap | b-grip

EXTRA BATTERY:
The camera actually comes with 2 non-Nikon branded batteries. These batteries have more capacity and work great, Used them for over 2 years; I actually prefer it over the original Nikon battery.
So why do I not sell the original battery? Because I can use it as a back up for my new camera, and my new camera does not take the non-Nikon batteries.

BAG:
A Case logic sling bag, very handy and fits all the stuff.

MINI TRIPOD:
a small red gorilla-pod, comes also with a selfie brace for your smartphone.

FREE BONUS:
Fujica ST605 + Fujinon 55mm 2.2 + flash + case
Not sure if it works, but fun to play around with or use as decoration.

So a Nikon D7100 + Tamron 16-300 + extra battery + 3 filters + wireless control + tripod + a bag + Bgrip gear + an old decoration camera :D
What do I sell it for you might wonder?
Well, total value would be over 1050eur. but the set has issues, I know that,
So I would like to ask €850 as instant selling price!
But please make OFFERS, I am willing to sell for a good offer ;)
or Offer TRADE, I am looking for a nice macro with VC...

Thank you for reading, I like to be honest with what I sell, That keeps me and you happy!
Timothy

Most reactions

Back