Destin
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2010
- Messages
- 3,867
- Reaction score
- 1,386
- Location
- Western New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Alright, I'm looking to sell my Nikon D80 body. I bought it used from BH earlier this year, it was rated in 9+ condition by them. I have taken extremely good care of it since then, and I would say it's a 9 now rather than a 9+. It has a few small nics in the plastic on my mode dial that were there when I go it, and a few very faint scuffs on the rear lcd. Everything works the way it should.
Shutter count is 16,917 as of now, it may be slightly higher if it doesn't sell for a few weeks as it's currently my only camera body.
Asking price is $365 shipped, and I'll eat the paypal fees.
It includes:
-Camera Body
-Plastic LCD protector
-mini usb-usb cable
-Nikon Battery Charger
-1 Nikon Battery
-1 Third Party battery
It does not include the original packaging, or manual as they did not come with it when I got it.
Shutter count is 16,917 as of now, it may be slightly higher if it doesn't sell for a few weeks as it's currently my only camera body.
Asking price is $365 shipped, and I'll eat the paypal fees.
It includes:
-Camera Body
-Plastic LCD protector
-mini usb-usb cable
-Nikon Battery Charger
-1 Nikon Battery
-1 Third Party battery
It does not include the original packaging, or manual as they did not come with it when I got it.