What's new

Nikon D80 F/S with Extras

Rushfan67

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I have up For Sale my own personal Nikon D80. I have recently upgraded to the Nikon D300 and therefore I need to sell my D80. It is in Mint Condition and less than 1 month old, there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Included in this is the Camera, 1 Nikon Lens - 18-135, Tamrac Backpack Camera Case, 2 - 1MB SD Card, Nikon Wireless Remote, 1 Instructional DVD for the D80 and of course everything that came with the camera, Battery, Charger, Cables etc. Also included is all of the original paperwork and Instruction books that came with it. I do have it listed on a certain Auction site, if you check it out there you will see I have 100 percent feedback and also where I sold my D40 and the buyer was extremely pleased. I am asking 825.00 shipped within the Continental US, if you need it shipped somewhere other than the Continental US, please provide me with where you are and I will get a quote. If you have any questions please let me know

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280228355502&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
_DSC0132.jpg


_DSC0133.jpg


_DSC0134.jpg


_DSC0135.jpg


_DSC0137.jpg


_DSC0138.jpg


_DSC0143.jpg


_DSC0140.jpg


005.jpg














[/FONT]
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Added new Photos, Reduced price and added 1 more 1 MB SD Card and the Wireless Remote
 
the 825.00 includes shipping? i may be interested, let me get back to you..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom