What's new

Nikon D80 For Sale + lenses + accesories

shoofly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Walla Walla, WA
First up, I do not know much about cameras- I inherited this one in my divorce. Its a D80 with a couple of lenses- a (forgive amateur-ish description and this, my first post, being a for sale one)- a Nikkor 70-300mm & a AF-S Nikkor 18-135mm , a Nikon soft black bag and various wires, cords, chargers etc, all manuals and dvd. If you are on this forum, you are no doubt a trillion times more knowledgeable then me so please look at the pics below to gain detailed info if that is possible. It was not used much at all and has not been used at all the past couple of years. Always stored in the Nikon bag with lens cap on. There does not look to be scratches or anything like that to $IMG_5280.webp$IMG_5278.webp$IMG_5279.webpme. I was after $750$IMG_5273.webp$IMG_5276.webp$IMG_5275.webp for it. I take Paypal too. $IMG_5274.webp
 
Would someone kindly help and advise me how to find the shutter count or have any advice on selling this camera? I am not very camera savvy AT ALL!
 
Just a quick word of advice: If you really want this gone, it may be easier to sell some parts off separately. Someone may have the body, but need a particular piece of glass and vice versa. Just my .02, though. GLWTS!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom