What's new

Nikon D80 for sale.

domromer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the title says my D80 is up for sale. It's in mint condition. Treated well it's whole life, takes great pics...just look at some of my threads.
$650 plus shipping.

I also have a bunch of 2g and 1g Sd cards for sale as well.

Comes with original packaging, charger all software.

Still under one year warranty.

waterfall-56.jpg


waterfall-55.jpg


waterfall-54.jpg


waterfall-53.jpg


waterfall-52.jpg


waterfall-51.jpg
 
How many clicks?
 
I don't know. I bought it in September.
 
Body only, comes with charger, and all original packaging and software.
 
wolf camera now sells em new for $799. It is the 2nd price drop in a year. I paid 9 something for mine back when I got it.
 
To pay for a new kidney...does it matter?

Wow. Actually it very well could matter. It's a common question to ask of someone selling something and I was thinking of asking it myself. No reason to get defensive. Good luck.
 
Wow. Actually it very well could matter. It's a common question to ask of someone selling something and I was thinking of asking it myself. No reason to get defensive. Good luck.

How could it matter?

What possible way could my reasons for selling it effect the sale?

It's a moot point anyways, I sold it on Craigs list a few hours ago.

Now I can get that kidney.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom