What's new

Nikon D90 and Sigma 17-50mm - $850, Ann Arbor Mich

GreenEric

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LENS HAS BEEN SOLD

Selling my Nikon D90. I've had this listed on craigslist for about a week with little interest, so I figured putting it up here couldn't hurt. Neither the camera nor the lens show much, if any, use. 12,664 shutter actuations on the camera. I'm selling to get a more portable camera, most likely a Canon G15. Will separate if wanted.

Original D90 box
D90 Body
Two batteries with quick charger, charger not pictured
Body Cap
USB Cord
A/V Cord
Original Manuals


$400+shipping+fees for D90 body with box, etc
Payment with paypal,







 
Last edited:
I am interested in the D90 body deal Can you 100% no doubt at all guarantee that there aren't any dead pixels, or anything wrong with the inner components? If not, I would love to take up on this offer. My email is schweehog@gmail.com I have skype and steam open at all times so if you want instant replies when I am online, go ahead and hit me up with the skype/steam username schweehog
 
Canon G15 came today, and it's awesome! The price of Sigma lens is now $400, dropped from $450.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom