Nikon D90 Body, Nikon DX 18-200 Vr lens, Nikon SB-910 Speedlight

Cll283

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im selling a few items for a friend who has moved on to a Canon Mark 5. All Items are in my possession and I have tested all to make sure they function perfectly.
All prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail within the USA. Paypal is accepted and preferred.

If you are interested in more than one item I can work with you for a bit of a discount.

Nikon D90-Body only

Camera is in great shape, there are a few small scratches on the back screen, but a screen protector was used most of its life, nothing that is visible while the camera is turned on. Shutter actuation count is at 12,278. Comes with original strap & battery + charger. Does not come with original box or manual.

Asking 340$ shipped within the USA

x1f6z7.jpg

anhima.jpg

Nikon DX 18-200 VRII Lens.

Does not come with original box or Manual US model and serial number. In good shape, lens is free of nicks or scratches, zoom and focus is smooth in operation.

Asking 460$ shipped within USA

2vmdfsj.jpg

2usylg6.jpg

Nikon SB-910 Speedlight

Very lightly used, comes with original box, manuals, carrying case and diffusers are still in original packages & also includes Adorama softbox diffuser.

Asking 440$ shipped within USA

rv8uhw.jpg

10mokxz.jpg

27y0k8y.jpg

could you post a picture of a light background so I may see if anything shows up that may be inside?

Most reactions

Back