What's new

Nikon D90 kit, sigma 10-20, nikon 50mm 1.8, etc...!!!

lets not jump to conclusions here sherman. four posts in 2 and a half years. he might be back around christmas time with an answer
 
LOL! Right in time for me to be broke! I wanted some of this stuff too....
 
any chance the battery grip is still for sale?
 
I am interested in the sigma and the 50mm and the tripod
 
I'm still trying to fathom why someone would buy all that gear knowing they had an application in process for grad school and might wish to dump it shortly. Maybe they just ran into a good salesman. Cha-Ching.
 
I think all the gear is still available since it doesn't look like he's responded to anyone.
 
Maybe they just ran into a good salesman. Cha-Ching.

Ahh yes Cha-Ching. He's a brilliant salesman. Chinese guy with lots of gusto :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom