What's new

Nikon D90 kit

TeeZeeMee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Location
Bama
selling a great condition D90 with a 35mm 1.8 and 55-200vr.
comes with a tripod, 2 extra batteries, and all accessories that come with the camera and lenses.

dont know the shutter count due to lack of camera function for it but ive only had it for 6 months and used it 4 of those.
dont want to leave it just sitting there if someone else will get use of it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or offer up. I don't have a set price on the kit but I dont want lowball offers. I'm trying to sell this as a kit but I will part out my stuff for the right price. I'm only doing PayPal transactions.
 
Total shutter count for Nikon's is written in the EXIF data MakereNote section when a JPEG is made.

ScreenShot006.png
 
would like 750$, i do paypal for security and i ship UPS ground

I would consider trades though if anyone wants to throw them out, i havent been too involved in photography lately due to school and thats why i am selling. I dont think i would step out of it forever though. trades open.

if 750$ is honestly too high, please just let me know but be real.

Asking price?
 
do i need a program for that?

Total shutter count for Nikon's is written in the EXIF data MakereNote section when a JPEG is made.
I figured you'd pick up the name on the image I posted.

Any free online EXIF reader like Opanda.com, Photome.de, and many browsers have EXIF reader extensions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom