CdTSnap
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2014
- Messages
- 718
- Reaction score
- 326
- Location
- Auckland, NZ
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!
I got a spare Nikon D90 I dont need anymore, its in great condition shutter count is 10,755.
Want $550 NZ ($471 US)
Comes with:
Lowepro carry bag
28-80mm Nikon f/3.5-5.6 D (cheap lens but sharp and focuses real fast) with UV filter & cap
Charger
Battery (plus car charger plug)
16GB SD Card (Sony)
Think thats it...
Dont think many of you are from NZ but shipping to the states is about $50 NZ for 3-10 day service.

I got a spare Nikon D90 I dont need anymore, its in great condition shutter count is 10,755.
Want $550 NZ ($471 US)
Comes with:
Lowepro carry bag
28-80mm Nikon f/3.5-5.6 D (cheap lens but sharp and focuses real fast) with UV filter & cap
Charger
Battery (plus car charger plug)
16GB SD Card (Sony)
Think thats it...
Dont think many of you are from NZ but shipping to the states is about $50 NZ for 3-10 day service.
