What's new

Nikon d90 w/ 24-85mm 2.8-4 D

Brycycle53

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
12
Location
KCMO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

image-5 by Bryce R, on Flickr


image by Bryce R, on Flickr


image-4 by Bryce R, on Flickr


image-3 by Bryce R, on Flickr


image-2 by Bryce R, on Flickr


image-1 by Bryce R, on Flickr

Selling my Nikon d90 with Zeikos Battery grip 2 nikon batteries and the charger. Along with my Nikon 24-85mm 2.8-4 D lens including front and rear caps. The body has 9929 shutter releases according to the last image I uploaded to flickr. So it’s with 100 shots of that. I used this lens very minimally, as I bought it to try out and ended up not liking it. I’ll throw in a SD card too so you can get right to shooting.
Im asking 700 for this kit. 400 for the body and grip and 300 for the lens. The lens goes for about 400 on amazon. These items are sold together. I would rather not part out. Willing to trade for a Nikon d300s. This camera has been well taken care of and has never been dropped. I bought it new about 2 ½ to 3 years ago.
 
i know im technially a new member but i forgot my password to my older account of Fender5388. I've been around a while lurking and reading mostly. this is also on craigslist so far. I'll pay shipping fees to the lower 48 states. paypal preferred method of payment. and ill include the original camera body box if i can find it at my parents. PM or email me at Fender5388@gmail.com for any offers or questions.
 
found the original d90 box today! someone pick this up! I want a new camera haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom