What's new

Nikon D90 with MB-D80 grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
338
Reaction score
35
Location
CNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
​I bought a D7000 so the D90 has to go. The camera is in very good condition. No issues with it at all. Shutter is 24,048.

Included:
D90 Body
Genuine Nikon Grip
1 Nikon Battery
1 Off brand Battery (Pearstone Maybe?)
Boxes, manuals, software- I haven't checked the box, but I am pretty sure it is all in there.
Original Nikon Strap


Asking Price: $450 including USPS shipping
Payment method: Paypal (you pay 3% fee)

Any questions PM me.

$DSC_7221.webp$DSC_7224.webp$DSC_7229.webp
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Bump
 
New Price $495
 
Bump
 
Final Price Drop. I think this is a very good price for this nikon body/grip combo. Includes 1 nikon and 1 off brand battery. both work great. If it doesn't go at this price I will just keep it.
 
Sending pm. Definitely interested.
 
Reply sent
 
Still available...
 
Last edited:
Just curious how much interest this would have at $400
 
I have no idea
 
It really is a stellar deal. Good luck!
 
Trade offers? anyone anyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom