What's new

Nikon F100, N90s, Lenses, Flash

noquarter15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Nikon film camera gear F100, N90s, 28-80mm 3.5-5.6D , 80-200mm 4.5-5.6D, MB-15 Battery Grip and Speed light SB-26. All in great condition. If you are interested please message me. I am asking $425 for the whole package. I accept Paypal plus 3% paypal fee. And shipping would be actual cost.
 
Would you sell the battery grip separate?
 
what is the condition of the f100 and price for just that please ? :)
richardlow at mac dot com
 
do you still have the flash?
 
Sorry guys all that is left is the n90s for $50
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom