What's new

Nikon Gear for sale D800 + lenses

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD
 

Attachments

  • $unnamed.webp
    $unnamed.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Also have a new Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 it's the new version with lens stabilization. First in it's class

Asking 900 shipped

that a REALLY good deal. Where were you last month when i bought mine?!
 
Also have a new Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 it's the new version with lens stabilization. First in it's class

Asking 900 shipped

that a REALLY good deal. Where were you last month when i bought mine?!

Thanks bud! =)

I'm the same way, never happen upon deals until after I buy the lens/item lol.



If anyone wants some credentials I can link my ebay account with over 170 positive feedback. Have a few posi on here as well.
 
I'll sell it all as a lot for 3,300
 
Looks like the Tamron is sold... I will sell the other lot (Nikon D800 + 80-200 + SD card for 2450 shipped)
 
Everything has been sold

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom