What's new

NIKON GEAR For sale

Weshotthat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina
I am selling the following. It is all in excellent condition. I'm very protective of my cameras and lenses so there aren't any dings, scratches, etc. Caps were always on front and back so glass is very clean and clear.

Nikon 17-55 2.8 ~ I absolutely love this lens. It is perfect for portraits and weddings. It's in excellent condition. $875.00
Sigma 24-135 2.8-4.5~ Great lens by Sigma. Excellent range coverage and in excellent condition. $230.00
Nikon SB-800 ~ $400.00
SOLD Nikon 50mm 1.8 ~ $85.00
Original Lensbaby for Nikon~ $90.00
Nikon MB-D200 Battery Grip ~ $100.00

$IMG_7277.webp$IMG_7278.webp$IMG_7282.webp$IMG_7286.webp$IMG_7288.webp$IMG_7295.webp$IMG_7297.webp$IMG_7298.webp$IMG_7301.webp
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the 50mm if it is the correct lens I am looking for.
 
Great deal on the 50! GLWS
 
Last edited:
What about the 50mm?
 
I've been waiting for pics of the 50 for a few days.
 
Hmmm, where about in SC are you? I am interested in that Sigma lens.
 
If it falls through on the 50, I'm interested in that one.
 
Hi, sorry for not putting that on there. Y'all are right...It is the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D

JADAMS67~
I'm in Spartanburg SC. The Sigma is still available if you're interested.

The 50mm 1.8 D and the 17-55 2.8 are pending currently but will post update soon. Thanks, and I'm a she not he ;) lol

~Kelly
 
i'm interested in the 50mm 1.8.. prolly sold already. Waiting for your update Kelly. Thanks for the post.
 
I updated the above list. NIKON 50mm 1.8 has been sold.

**Bumping for the rest that is still available** I'll accept offers (reasonable of course)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom