Nikon Gear

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im going to sell my Nikon set up. For sale is the following

Nikon D3 - 3k shots / all software, boxes and original packaging. The camera comes with 3 Nikon Batteries and the dual charger - 2800$

Nikon 70-200 f2.8 - Mint condition, services by NPS in March everything works well and very clean. The lens comes with f/r caps, case, hoya hd filter and 3 lens hoods - 1400$

I will take 4k for all of it. Low Ballers - I will not respond save your self the time.

I will accept paypal or cash in hand. I can meet in person from NYC to Boston. I am only selling if I can get what Im asking and also to fund my new Canonndale.
$photo 1-3.jpg$photo 2-3.jpg

I am also considering putting this on eBay and FredMiranda just figured Id start her - free listing

I also listed on sportshooter

Last edited:
That is the lens I want and a price I would have jumped on, if only I didn't just buy a house and a car...UGH

good luck with the sale!

Dang! The good deals always show up when I'm broke!

BUMP

I believe the lens sold, just waiting to hear final result

Anyone interested in the D3? Its a very good deal for someone.

lens sold

D3 is still available

Didn't you JUST get the D3? Why are you selling all your gear?

Yes, I have decided that I am tired of spec shooting, after a while its not worth it. No need to have a D3 around. Great camera but Id rather have a nice Cannondale. I can meet between NYC and Boston if anyone is interested.

FYI - I just got played big time from someone through sports shooter. The person and I were texting all day going back n forth. I thought she was legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be an official scam data base somewhere. Any HTML/Java coders wanna start up a website?

There should be an official scam data base somewhere. Any HTML/Java coders wanna start up a website?

I think there are scam websites... At least places where you can report phone numbers as scams. How were they attempting to play you? Fake paypal transfer?

Thanks Tyler, I just forward the email to spoof@paypal. The fact that the person and I were texting all day was surprising. I called it and it went to a google voice. It all makes sense now.

how do you know if a confirmation is real and not a "mask"? (my apologies for a thread hijack)

Most reactions

Back