Nikon is too expensive ,why don't we taste the cheap Mikey mouse digital camera?

Far as I know we've always had one - but as I don't run that side of the site I've no idea if its new or has newly updated words; it could even simply be default blocked words after a site update.

Also the sky is colourless at the moment - no blue up there at night ;)

You need a better macro lens - or extension tubes then - come on you know this stuff Bitter ;)

Also I suspect I'm probably supposed to have some punishment lined up if you keep trying to slip around the word blocker

There are far worse sins being committed.

itty... bitty......

Raisins_Face.jpg

are they comparing that to a DSLR?

and they want 31 bucks for that thing?

I am strangely and strongly being seduced by that sexy snapshot system they're selling! It's got that super-alluring Disney Digital Imaging lens (it says so, right on the bezel!), the f/3.0, 4.5mm lens....the body is adorned with images of Mickey...the price is low...the word Nikon is used in the advertising copy...the ad has cute Asian-like typos...seriously, that sexy snapshot system siren is calling my name!

I would be really willing to bet that the images of Micky are not licensed from Disney, are they?

Considering they didn't even spell MICKEY MOUSE correctly... I'd gather your are correct, sir. :lol:

I think the "Mickey Mouse Digital Camera" here means Mickey pattern, did not mean it was produced by Disney, am I right?:D

how about Mickey Mouse as "Made in China"? As in "Ripped Off" from Disney!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back