What's new

Nikon Kit for Sale

newhavennick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon Kit For sale

I have several items of Nikon Kit I am looking to sell all were bought by me all are UK stock all boxed with all manuals etc.

Nikon D700 excellent condition minor scuff to one corner on base otherwise lovely condition. £999
Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 G lens has had filter (filter not included)on from day one is optically A1 and in lovely condition, boxed with manuals and soft case F/R caps & Hood. £1050
Nikon SB900 with soft case and filter set (unused) boxed with manual. Lovely condition little use £250
TC 20E III latest ASPH used handful of times unmarked. £300 Boxed with soft case.

Would prefer to meet up in Brighton or London to ensure buyer is happy with items, will post if required.

please email if images are required.
 
Last edited:
Enjoy it I did!
If you know anyone who wantss a 24-70mm f2.8 G please let them know I have one cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom