What's new

Nikon Mount: SIGMA 24-70mm F/2.8 EX DG Lens FOR SALE

Seelzy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT: SOLD!

photo1_zpsb674c86f.jpg


mysigmamacro2_zps0fc8c2df.jpg
 
Last edited:
$350 shipped. C'mon guys this is a great lens!
 
Just bought this guy, or I'd be all over this deal.
 
Ahh that's too bad. Lets get this sold!
 
Hyper Sonic Motor. Got it. So this is an older model that's a bit louder than the HSM version? Other differences?
 
Note - This is not the HSM version.


I do not know this lens. What is the "other" lens (HSM) and what are the differences?

as best as I can tell they're more or less exactly the same lens, one with and one without a focus motor. (ie the one without the focus motor won't auto focus with the lower end Nikons that don't have body focus motors).
 
Note - This is not the HSM version.


I do not know this lens. What is the "other" lens (HSM) and what are the differences?

as best as I can tell they're more or less exactly the same lens, one with and one without a focus motor. (ie the one without the focus motor won't auto focus with the lower end Nikons that don't have body focus motors).

Correct. Same lens minus the focus motor, so as long as your nikon has a body focus motor you are fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom