What's new

Nikon Mount Sigma 70-200mm and Tokina 300mm f2.8 AT-X AF PRO

Insomniac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland, USA
I'm selling my Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 APO DG HSM. Lens is mint with no issues what so ever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270054423562&rd=1&rd=1

Tokina 300mm f2.8 AT-X Pro, great lens for wildlife and or sports photography, fast and crisp, mint condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270054440726&rd=1&rd=1

Also have a Sigma 2x teleconverter not listed yet that will Af on the 70-200mm and make it a 140-400mm, make offer.

Thanks for looking.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh man, I've been looking for a better telephoto for my D2h. About how much are you looking to get for the Sigma 70-200?
 
I believe I have the reserve set at 500.00 I also have the Sigma 2x converter which works great with that lens. Thanks for the inquiry.
 
Alright cool, I will definantly be bidding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom