Nikon Nikkor 20mm f2.8 D

bretherin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my nikon 20mm f2.8 if anyone is interested. Its in immaculate condition and since I've just purchased a nikkor 18-35mm I'm parting with the 20mm. It retails for ROUGHLY $550 I'm looking for &375 OBO, B&H (where I orginally purchased it) has offered me $250 so they can sell it used therefore I will go no lower then that. Please no lowballers. I accept paypal and if you reside close enough we might be able to arrange to meet for cash. I can be reached at [email protected] which goes right to my phone so I can get back to you faster. Oh, and before I forget, you'll be recieving the lens, rear cap, lens cap, original nikkor box along with all original paperwork/manuals.

I'm not pitching this for 'ya and I'm not too keen about a person with 1 post trying to sell stuff off, but if anyone has any doubts.... this is a superb lens, especially on a FF body.

Hi,
Glad to read it is in immaculate condition and I will assume by that you mean it is like new. How old is the lens? Where are you located? Thanks, Doug Olsen

I'm aware its my first post but if it helps at all you can check my ebay feedback (soubichosolto) as the transaction will take place over paypal anyway

anyone else?

Most reactions

Back