What's new

Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 AF-S VR ED Lens

Make7upyours728

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold my D90 and don't need this anymore.

Excellent condition, only used one weekend!
I don't have the box, but i do have both caps and lens hood.

This is a US serial number so no gray market stuff here.

Local pickup: (central fl)
$400 Firm,
Shipped & paypal:
$440

I know I'm a newb here so here is my eBay feedback for some insurance that I'm not some scammer:
eBay Feedback Profile for make7upyours728
 
Last edited:
will do partial trade towards a decent tripod & head
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom