What's new

Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 FOR SALE

Ducky.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellingham WA
Hey guys,

So with college coming up and bills to pay, I must say goodbye to my 80-200mm telephoto. This is a great lens in very good condition.

Here is a great article if you want to read up on the lens:
Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D (new)

Message me for pictures!

Offer up guys, I'm looking for $850.
 
Last edited:
Price: I'd say I'm looking for $850, or best offer.

Pictures: $DSC_0002.webp

And I usually post on a website called Newschoolers.com. It's a skiing fourm with a big media/arts community.
Here is a link to my posting there: Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 FOR SALE - Media And Arts - Forums

I just figured I would try and post the lens in a few other places.
 
That's and AF-S. Does the AF motor have the famous squeak?

Do you have the original HB-17 Lens hood and case?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom