Nikon or Canon?

AlexTheBean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello so ive been thinking about getting my first dslr. ive pretty much narrowed down my options to the Nikon D3300 or the Canon T5 with a added 50mm 1.8 lens. Which one is better? Or should I go for a Canon T5i? I will probably not do many portraits and more landcapes or sunsets or closeups. Thank you.

I can buy a new Canon T5 for under $60 on amazon which is why Im considering adding a lens because the Nikon D3300 is much better than the t5 by itself

Neither is inherently "better". One may be more suitable for your needs and expectations. Both are fine capable cameras. If you can, get a hold of both and see how feel and perform while using and handling them.

Which one feels better? Is more intuitive? Seems to respond to you? That's the one you want. Never let price alone be the determining factor

I can buy a new Canon T5 for under $60 on amazon which is why Im considering adding a lens because the Nikon D3300 is much better than the t5 by itself

What do you mean, under $60? Is that a typo?

I still claim Canon is better, because you can make the "pew pew pew" sound and pretend to shoot cannonballs.

You just can't do that with Nikon. It's a fact.

I still claim Canon is better, because you can make the "pew pew pew" sound and pretend to shoot cannonballs.

You just can't do that with Nikon. It's a fact.

aiight thats what im doing now

What do you mean, under $60? Is that a typo?

nope, on amazons sellers there are new T5's for under $60. now there isnt a warranty or anything but still

If you know a T5 on Amazon for 60$ please send me the link, I will buy 10 and make a "SLO" money
I went through Amazon.com and didn't see any T5 even close to this amount.

D3300 is far better and should be very close in price to the T5 and I would recommend the D3300

nope, on amazons sellers there are new T5's for under $60. now there isnt a warranty or anything but still
Your that's-a-bullshit-impossible-price detector needs a tuneup.

Refurbished T5's with the 18-55 mm kit lens sell for about $350.

Please post a link to that deal. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back