What's new

Nikon SB-600.

zeto88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any body have a second hand one they'd sell for cheap?
Obviously looking to pay less than the original price ( $200.00 - ish? )
Must be able to ship to Australia!
 
That's US dude.
Translates to around $260.00 here. :(
PLUS postage to australia, which is like, $14 on that site.
So I'm looking at around $280.00, which is not what I want to pay at all.
Thanks for the reply though!
 
You should definately specify that you are wanting to pay $200 AUS. Saying that they need to AUS is very different than you wanting to pay in AUS.
 
I thought I did, perhaps it was in another thread, me complaining about my flash. Ahaha. :)
Thanks for the heads up though!
 
Check with Garbz, a member here. I believe he's from Brisbane, but he groups purchases with other photogs and orders a large list to save on shipping from the US (I think he said B&H). Perhaps you can form a similar group in your area. Just a thought.


EDIT TO ADD: I only use SB flashes on my Nikons, but apparently the Vivatar 285 is a little workhorse..... and pretty cheap. All manual though.
 
Thanks for the idea, but I don't know many other people that are interested in photography that don't have an amazing set up already! Ahahaha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom