What's new

Nikon SB700 Speedlight

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 1 Nikon SB700 speedlight for sale. the speedlight is in excellent, as-new condition. It is a backup and has been used very little. It comes with the case from nikon, freestanding foot, diffuser, green and orange gel covers, manuals, box, and all paperwork as it comes from the factory.

I'm asking $250 for it, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm doing some housecleaning and selling some stuff to afford other stuff heh...

sb7003_zps5354aa08.jpg


sb7002_zps6853e6cd.jpg


sb7001_zps0ee29d0f.jpg
 
Sold, paid, and shipped, Thanks Daggah
 
Last edited:
So I have 1 more of these SB700's available, same condition, comes with everything, etc. for the same price if anyone is interested.
 
all PMs replied.
 
and its sold!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom