What's new

Nikon/Sigma Lenses 4 sale (ALSO NIKON D80)

megastahr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to sale many of my lenses to earn enough money to get a d700.


I am looking to move

simga 10-20 mm ex dc wide angle lens - $380

Sigma 24-70 mm f/2.8 ex dg hsm - $720
or i can sell my
sigma 24-70 mm f/2.8 ex dg macro for $500

would prefferably like to keep one of them...

And I am also selling my d80 (include to basic lenses) - $600
Nikon d80 w/ manual, charger, battery, it only has a 17,926 shutter count and nikon 28-80mm and nikon 70-300mm

email me at basballguru@gmail.com or txt/call me at 713-679-3754 for more info
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom